Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 43 - The Return of the Choco-Coffee!

Top Sirloin and Creamed Spinach

Our Organic Breakfast Bonanza

The vacation is over. The scale has been anxiously awaiting my arrival. Allow me a moment to take my walk down the plank. I'll be back, in a few, to report my digits.

Drumroll please ...

_____________________________

This Week's Body Weight: 224.4 lbs.

This Week's Body Fat %: 36 %
_____________________________

Last Week's Body Weight: 227.4 lbs.

Last Week's Body Fat %: 35.7%

_____________________________

Last, Last Week's Body Weight: 228.2 lbs

Last, Last Week's Body Fat %: 38.2%
_____________________________

Three Week's Ago Body Weight: 230.6 lbs

Three Week's Ago Body Fat %: 36.9%
_____________________________

Four Week's Ago Body Weight: 231.8 lbs.

Four Week's Ago Body Fat %: 37%

_____________________________

Five Week's Ago Body Weight: 235.6 lbs.

Five Week's Ago Body Fat %: 38.9%

__________________________

Down three-pounds?! That's a shocker! I really didn't expect that. I didn't know what to expect but certainly not this.

Apart from sticking to LC choices, I didn't restrict my intake of food at all. And, as you may have noticed, many of my food choices were really quite decadent (in a LC kind of way).

If anything, I was a little concerned that my weight might suffer because I was drinking more wine than usual. Apparently not.

I'm guessing that my weight-loss pattern (knock wood) will probably revert back to a more slow-and-steady pace - now that I'm back home. But, who knows?

This week, the exercise will begin. I'm embarking on a consistent work-out routine. Hopefully, this will further aid in the weight loss. But, more importantly, I hope it will help improve my overall health both physically and mentally.



Saturday - January 3, 2008

12:00 pm

+ a cup of "choco-coffee" - (two tablespoons of pure cocoa powder, one teaspoon of instant coffee, two packets of stevia + FOS, one packet of Also Salt and hot water)

1:30 pm

+ organic "cheesy eggs" - (approx. 3 organic omega-3 eggs, organic grilled onions, organic cream cheese, organic provolone cheese, sea salt, pepper and a dash of organic milk)

+ 5 slices of organic bacon


note:
I often neglect to mention it but we often eat organic foods. I thought I'd mention it, just in case it's of interest.

4:30 pm

+ a cup of "choco-coffee" - (two tablespoons of pure cocoa powder, one teaspoon of instant coffee, one packet of stevia + FOS, one packet of Also Salt and hot water)

+ psyllium fiber capsules (as part of a periodic cleansing ritual)

7:15 pm

+ top sirloin steak slices (rather lean)

+ homemade creamed spinach (very rich)

+ a glass of red wine



More to come ... I hope!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Harry! You are doing phenomenally!!!! WTG! Oh your menus look just delicious and it sure looks like the agree with you, hon! Glad you had fun on your vacation. The place looks beautiful. Welcome back!

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Pooti!

I'm trying my best.

The vacation really was a good time.

Glad to be back though. Will be making the blog rounds soon. Can't wait to see what you've all been up to. :)

Me said...

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your Comment on my journal :)

Congratulations on such an amazing loss! Well done!!

What sort of exercise will you be starting back with?

e

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Erika!

You're most welcome. I'm excited for you as you embark on this new challenge. :)

I think I'm going to start with some really basic exercises. Probably walking and/or treadmilling and perhaps some moves from a DVD I recently acquired. It's called "You - Staying Young Workout".

Anonymous said...

Harry,
The pictures were beautiful! Glad your vacation was nice, and WONDERFUL about your weight loss. It just shows it CAN be done, even when you're in restaurants constantly. Good job!

NewVision said...

Glad to have you back Harry!
Congratulations on the 3 pounds. WTG!
You have been working hard for it.

The pictures always look so nice. Your great at that!

Also, I wanted to thank you for your kind words. You ALWAYS know just what to say when I'm down. Thanks for not being judgmental. Your right it is better to let the left overs rot in the trash then to rot inside of me. Thank you for that I will be repeating it to myself over and over. :) Thanks!

Are you a Dad or a Uncle? Cause I bet you make a great one!

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Lynn! :)

Harry/JP said...

Thank you, NewVision. Happy to be back. There's no place like home!

I'm glad the "trash tip" resonated with you. :)

I'm an uncle. I have two nieces and two nephews.

Thank you for all your kind words as well. You started my day off in a very positive way. :) Much appreciated.