Thursday, January 8, 2009

일 48

Slow-Cooked Pork with Homemade Mashed Cauliflower

As you can see, I did some cooking tonight. :) Pretty simple and pretty darn tasty.

I just wanted you all to know that I've been enjoying visiting your blogs. You truly are an interesting bunch and I'm happy to be a part of this community.

And now that Vadim's back ... all the better.

I have a question: Is there something you can think of that would make this blogging experience even better/more supportive?

I'm willing to modify my blogging habits if it would help somehow. Maybe others would too. Just curious if anyone's got any ideas about that.

Sweet dreams y'all.

Thursday - January 8, 2009

8:30 am

+ a cup of instant coffee, a packet of stevia + FOS and a splash of low-fat milk

9:45 am

+ a vanilla whey protein shake - (2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 4 oz of half-and-half, 2 packets of Also Salt, 1 packet of stevia + FOS)

2:00 pm

+ a big "chicken burrito bowl" - chopped chicken breast w/skin, grilled onions, spicy salsa, sour cream and
Also Salt )

+ 6 slices of natural bacon

+ a glass of red wine

4:00 pm

+ a cup of instant coffee, a packet of stevia + FOS and a splash of half-and-half

8:00 pm (pictured above)

+ slow-cooked pork butt - cooked with a can of roasted tomatoes, a diced onion, several cloves of garlic, fresh cracked pepper, Also Salt and sea salt, water and a splash of red wine

+ 1/2 cup of mashed cauliflower

11:00 pm

+ a cup of mixed tea - (two bags of organic white tea and one bag of an organic spicy ginger blend)


More to come ... I hope!

4 comments:

Vadim said...

I think personalizing a bit would make it more intresting. I love Donna's blog also know as sadekat. Her videoblog is awesome. But it does take a lot more work though and I for one dont even know how to do it!

Harry/JP said...

I think that's probably a good idea, Mr. V. Let me see what I can do.

Vadim said...

I think videoblogs are awesome. It is so personal, not pnly do you get to see the person and his or her emotional struggles but you can say so much more in a video blog than just writing. At times wnen I write a lot people complain its too long. But when ou listen and watch someone speak in person, its totally diffetrent feel. Its amazing! I have been thinking about it, but I need to buy a camera and learn how to post the video. I guess its not that difficult!

Harry/JP said...

I'll look into it too, Vadim.

Let's compare notes. Maybe I'll ask Sadekat how she works her magic.

I certainly agree that having an audio-visual feed allows for a different/more personal experience than just words.

Something to work on!