Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tag 69


Herb Grilled Chicken Thighs and Organic Avocado

Today, I will allow the food to speak for itself. What? Like your food doesn't talk?

But before I go, have you ever heard of a Bacon Explosion? Check it out!

Thursday - January 29, 2009

7:45 am

+ a cup of instant coffee with a few ounces of low-fat milk and a pinch of pure stevia

9:30 am

+ a vanilla whey protein shake - (2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 4 oz of heavy cream & 2 packets of Also Salt, 1 packet of stevia + FOS)

12:15 pm
(my "sack lunch" - taken to the courthouse)

+ 5 slices of natural bacon

+ 4 natural breakfast sausage

+ 1/2 cup homemade creamed spinach

5:15 pm

+ a cup of instant coffee with a few ounces of low-fat milk and a pinch of pure stevia

6:45 pm (pictured above)

+ 3 pieces of herb grilled chicken thighs

+ an organic avocado, sliced

10:45 pm

+ a strong cup of white tea (3 tea bags)


More to come ... I hope!



5 comments:

Vadim said...

No way would I ever get upset at you for writing and speaking your mind! Freedom to speak ones mind is a fundamental belief of mine! And failing to plan is planning to fail. I do understand it intelectually! I hope against all hope that one day I will break that vicious cycle!

Harry/JP said...

You can! You should! And we'll keep getting on your case until you do! :)

~Oct said...

Bacon explosion looks good (and we LCers are probably the only ones in the world who would disagree that it's a heart-attach waiting to happen). I laughed when I noticed the little sandwich on a biscuit in the background though. I guess the big bacon-woven mat layered with sausage, filled with cooked bacon bits and smoked for hours isn't enough for some. :P

pooti said...

Wow Harry! The bacon explosion looks awesome! I'm thinking I will have to make something like that this weekend!!!!

Your menus continue to be inspirational!!! You rock. :)

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Pooti!

Please let me know how the Bacon Explosion turns out - if you try it.

Your battle for wellness is an inspiration for me and many others. I wish I could offer you a key piece of information that would help to make it easier. But, I'll keep looking and thinking. And if I come up with something, you can bet I'll let you know about it!