Friday, January 16, 2009

Jour Cinquante-Six



Andy Dufresne: "You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?"

Red: "No."

Andy Dufresne: "They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory."


I feel really quite sad today. That's just the way it is sometimes.

I guess I should be grateful that I just didn't feel like eating - rather than going on a binge. Small favors, eh?


Friday - January 16, 2009

10:00 am

+ a cup of "choco-coffee" - (2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of instant coffee, 1 packet of Also Salt and stevia + FOS and hot water)

12:00 pm

+ 8 slices of natural ham

+ 3-4 oz of organic cream cheese

+ 2-3 tablespoons of organic grilled onions

note: I made a roll-up out of these ingredients. I used the ham like a tortilla and filled it with a little cream cheese, sprinkled with grilled onions.

2:45 pm

+ a strong cup of white tea (3 tea bags worth)

4:15 pm

+ a coffee whey protein shake - (2 scoops of whey protein powder, 4 oz of heavy cream, 1 teaspoon of instant coffee, 1 packet of stevia + FOS and 2 packets of Also Salt)

10:30 pm

+ sliced salami

+ sliced manchego (sheep's milk) cheese

+ a glass of red wine


More to come ... I hope!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry,
Hope you're feeling better today. Do you know when we'll get to see your interview with Jimmy?
Hang in there.

Harry/JP said...

Thank you, Lynn.

Jimmy mentioned that our interview podcast will likely be posted in early April.

I think Jimmy may post a little something about my other website tomorrow (in the context of a larger post about new blogs) - prior to leaving on the cruise.

I'll link to it, if it happens.

I hope you're doing well. :)

NewVision said...

Harry,
That is my ALL time favorite show. Shawshank Redemption!! Love it, Love it!

I do hope your feeling better. Work on those positive thoughts my friend. Hang in there!
Maybe its the moon (we like to blame it on everything else..LOL), seems like a lot of people are going thru the blues right now. I know I am......
((((HUGS))))

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, NewVision.

It's one of my favorite films as well.

I appreciate your well wishes. I too hope that your blues fade into the Pacific as well. Never to be found again. :)