Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ημέρα πενήντα οκτώ

Mushroom & Gorgonzola Beef Burger w/ Natural Bacon, Roma Tomato and Grilled Onions


"Cheesy Eggs", Natural Bacon and Organic Avocado


I'm trying to bounce back today. I'm beginning to see glimpses of hope in the horizon. That reminds me of the lyrics from a song by Cracker: "I see the light at the end of the tunnel now. Someone please tell me it's not a train."


Sunday - January 18, 2009

11:30 am

+ a cup of instant organic coffee with a splash of milk and one packet of stevia + FOS

1:15 pm (pictured above)

+ "cheesy eggs" - (3 organic omega-3 eggs, a splash of milk, grilled onions, soft goat cheese, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper)

+ several slices natural bacon

+ 3/4 of an organic avocado, sliced

4:00 pm

+ a strong cup of white tea (3 tea bags)

5:30 pm

+ a cup of "choco-coffee" - (2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of instant coffee, 1 packet of Also Salt and stevia + FOS and hot water)

7:45 pm (pictured above)

+ 2 hamburgers with mushrooms, gorgonzola cheese (the mushrooms and gorgonzola were imbedded in the burgers) and topped with natural bacon

+ grilled onions and 3/4 of a Roma tomato, sliced

+ a glass of red wine

11:00 pm

+ a vanilla whey protein shake - (2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 2 oz of heavy cream & 2 oz of cold water, 2 packets of Also Salt, 1 packet of stevia + FOS)

note:
I usually don't eat anything this late at night - at least not lately. The reason I'm doing so tonight is that I couldn't take my supplements with dinner. My shake was simply a means to take my supplements (as I'm supposed to take them with food).


More to come ... I hope!

No comments: