Thursday, January 22, 2009

День шестьдесят два


Natural Salami & Thick Sliced Roma Tomatoes withAlign Center Sour Cream and Soft Goat Cheese

I pledge to not allow myself to feel downbeat today. I will remain optimistic no matter what this day brings. That is my intent.

So far, it's about 2:45 pm and I've managed to keep fighting the good fight. Now, it's just a matter of using that momentum to finish off the day in the same spirit. I intend to do just that.

Will I? Won't I? I'll report back later. :)

It's 6:00 pm now and I'm still going strong. My "choco-coffee" definitely helped my lagging energy and mood. The strong white tea is another invaluable aid. I may need one later tonight.

Be back with another update soon ...

It's nearing the midnight hour. I'm off to dream. Positive dreams, I hope. :)


Thursday - January 23, 2008

9:30 am

+ a vanilla whey protein shake - (2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 4 oz of heavy cream & 2 packets of Also Salt, 1 packet of stevia + FOS)

12:45 pm

+ a cup of organic instant coffee, 2 oz of heavy cream and 1 packet of stevia + FOS

2:00 pm (pictured above)

+ 2 oz of sliced organic salami

+ 2 small Roma tomatoes (sliced), topped with organic sour cream and chevre (goat's milk cheese)

+ a glass of red wine

5:30 pm

+ a cup of "choco-coffee" - (2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of instant coffee, 1 packet of Also Salt and 1 packet of stevia + FOS and hot water)

7:30 pm

+ leftover chuck roast

+ 1/2 cup of homemade mashed cauliflower

10:30 pm

+ a strong cup of white tea (3 tea bags)


More to come ... I hope!

4 comments:

~Oct said...

You always have the most interesting and delicious-looking menus. :) I hope your day turned out well. Things have to start turning around for us eeyors darn-it. we deserve good things to happen!

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Oct!

The day is going just fine. But more importantly, I'm trying to see it that way. :)

Good things will happen! Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Wonderful menus, Harry, as always.

Thank YOU! :=)

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Lora!

Nice to have you visit my 'hood. :)

I hope all is going well with your recovery, your new exercise program and your diet program. I'll keep checking in to try and learn from your experiences.

Take good care.