Wednesday, May 27, 2009

186 Nächte und Tage

Organic Green Chili Burger and Sides

Not giving in. Not giving up.

9:45 am

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

12:00 pm

+ 4 small free-range turkey sausages

+ 3/4 of an organic avocado

2:30 pm

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

5:00 pm

+ LC Hot Cocoa with added (sprouted) organic flax meal - hot water, 3 tbs of organic cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp of organic stevia powder and 1 heaping tbs of organic, sprouted flax meal

7:30 pm (pictured above)

+ a leftover Organic Green Chili Cheeseburger

+ 3/4 of an organic avocado

+ 1 small, organic tomato stuffed with organic cream cheese, soft goat cheese and organic provolone cheese

More to come ... I hope.

6 comments:

Low Carber said...

Heya Harry, you know you are doing so well, and you continue to wow people with your dishes. I mean, How many people get to use Truffle butter on there hamburgers??

I love coming over an reading your site.

I hope all is well, remember that you can't save the world but you can definately save yourself and inspire those around you!

You have been an inspiration and source of information for me!

So do what you need to, but be happy doing it!

Harry/JP said...

Thanks for the support and good advice, LC. :-)

It's a nice send off to the day.

Time to sleep!

Anne H said...

Forget the transitional noise and keep focusing on your goal! It's just an ego trick, so to speak. Not giving in. Not giving up. Good words for all of us to hear. Those California avocados are awesome!

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Anne. :-)

I appreciate your insight.

Anonymous said...

I feel my own burger kick coming on as I see your pictures. *drool*

Harry/JP said...

Enjoy the burgers, Sadekat!

I'm a burger addict!