Friday, May 8, 2009

167

Grilled Halibut Steaks and Italian Creamed Spinach

My state of mind is up again today. I'm willing it to be so. The day is still young but I don't expect that to change.

Do any of you suffer from sleep apnea? I used to. It's improved a great deal since losing much of my over-weight. I'm relieved because I wasn't looking forward to using that CPAP contraption.

Anyhow, if you (and your bed mate) are dealing with sleep apnea ... you might want to look into some specific exercises that can help reduce the severity of the OSAS symptoms. I mentioned that in my column from yesterday.

8:15 am

+ a cup of organic coffee with a stevia tab

9:45 am

+ Wowee Zowee Protein Shake version 3.0 - 3 scoops of True Whey (natural vanilla whey protein), 1 scoop of Amazing Grass Chocolate Greens, 4 oz of purified water and 1/4 tsp of Also Salt

+ 1 heaping tbsp of organic coconut oil

2:15 pm

+ Wowee Zowee Protein Shake version 3.0 - 3 scoops of True Whey (natural vanilla whey protein), 1 scoop of ORAC Energy Greens, 4 oz of purified water and 1/4 tsp of Also Salt, 1 packet of stevia and organic cinnamon

+ 1 heaping tbsp. of organic coconut oil

+ goat's milk kefir

5:30 pm

+ a cup of organic coffee with a packet of organic stevia

7:15 pm

+ Whole Foods Market grilled halibut steaks (cooked in butter and garlic)

+ homemade organic Italian creamed spinach


More to come ... I hope!

2 comments:

~Oct said...

Yay for positive moods! Mind over what-doesn't matter, eh. :)

I used to snore and sleep quietly since losing weight. Not sleep apnea, but still a change due to becoming more healthy.

Harry/JP said...

Eggsactly! :-)

That's a change for the better for both you and Cro!

I know my wife's a lot happier with my more quiet state while sleeping.