Sunday, May 3, 2009

162 Giorni e Notti di Nerezza e di Luce

Breakfast for Dinner

We went on a scenic walk this morning. A good start to the day. :-)

I'm out of blood sugar strips. The "luo han guo" experiment will likely continue tomorrow. 

10:00 am 

+ a large cup of organic black coffee w/one packet of organic stevia/inulin

1:00 pm

+ Wowee Zowee Protein Shake version 3.0 - 3 scoops of True Whey (natural vanilla whey protein), 1 scoop of Amazing Grass Chocolate Greens, 4 oz of purified water and 1/4 tsp of Also Salt

+ 1 heaping tbsp of organic coconut oil 

3:00 pm

+ ham and broccoli "tacos" - natural, thin-sliced ham topped with organic sour cream and organic garlic broccoli (and folded over taco-style)

8:00 pm (pictured above)

+ "Breakfast for Dinner" - organic scrambled eggs with truffle butter topped grilled purple onions, sliced organic avocados and natural bacon


More to come ... I hope.

8 comments:

~Oct said...

A scenic walk to start the day sounds lovely ... and breakfast for dinner to end the day looks lovely too.

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Oct.

Those were two of the gifts my wife gave me yesterday. She encouraged me to walk - even though I felt like I couldn't. And she made the most delicious dinner while I was working. I'm truly blessed. :-)

Vadim said...

Yes, you are blessed my friend! How did you meet your wife? It would be intresting to find out some details about the woman who is so loving and supportive.

Harry/JP said...

Vadim,

We met online but not on a dating service. It was pure chance or perhaps meant to be. I like to think that someone or something brought us together because neither of us were really looking for a mate at the time. :-)

Gayle Fox said...

That natural bacon looks delicious! I'm a real pig when it comes to bacon LOL!
I've got to get on the organic train soon but don't have a Whole Foods around, have to drive into Chicago (1 1/2 hours) to find one for the real goodies.
You continue to inspire Harry. Don't quite know what it was about reading your blog that kicked me into high gear (low carb) but I'm thankin' ya every day!
Also really enjoying your experiment!

NewVision said...

Sounds like a great way to up the mood. I love going on lovely strolls. It always brightens my day, especially in the spring when everything is in bloom. Everything is so beautiful right now too.

How are you doing Harry? I hope better. I'm sorry I haven't bee commenting much. I've been lurking though. Always lurking :)

Have a great day!!!!!!

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Gayle!

I love pork too!

The experiment will continue soon. I just need to get some more blood sugar strips.

I appreciate your support and kind words! :-)

Harry/JP said...

I'm hanging in there, Jo. Trying to stay on the straight and narrow - in good times and bad.

I'm glad to know you've been lurking. :-)