Tuesday, May 12, 2009

171

Italian Spinach Burger

I'm feeling a bit better mentally. It's not a dramatic shift but enough so that I can sense a difference. It's almost a sensation of being more balanced. It could have something to do with the St. John's Wort supplement I've started taking. I also think the walking is helping. My wife and I went on a stroll this evening. The weather was purrfect. We even saw a cat along the way! Always a good sign. :-)

The diet's on course and my pants are getting looser. I think things are going pretty well. Fingers crossed.

10:15 am

+ a cup of organic coffee with a packet of organic stevia/inulin

12:15 pm

+ Wowee Zowee Protein Shake version 3.0 - 3 scoops of True Whey (natural vanilla whey protein), 1 scoop of Amazing Grass Chocolate Greens, 4 oz of purified water, 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin and 1/4 tsp of Also Salt

+ 1 heaping tbsp of organic coconut oil

2:30 pm

+ a cup of organic coffee with a packet of organic stevia/inulin

3:15 pm

+ 4 small free-range turkey sausages

+ 2 small farmer's market orange tomatoes, topped with raw sheep's milk cheese

6:15 pm

+ a cup of organic coffee with a packet of organic stevia/inulin

7:30 pm (pictured above)

+ a beef burger topped with organic grilled onions, organic provolone cheese and organic, homemade Italian creamed spinach

10:45 pm

+ a strong cup o' white tea (3 tea bags of organic white tea)

More to come ... I hope!

4 comments:

ms. v said...

i saw that you've been feeling anxious (which I can identify with only too well). have you tried rescue remedy?

Harry/JP said...

I have tried it before. I personally didn't find it to be helpful but I know many others that use it with great success.

Has it worked out well for you?

ms. v said...

it's been good for attacks, I have to say. passionflower extract is really good for anxiety as well. :)

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Ms. V! :-)

I will keep both of those options in mind.