Monday, May 25, 2009

184 Dias e Noites

Green Chili Cheeseburgers & Avocado Slices

Italian Stuffed Tomatoes and Coppa

Prosciutto Wrapped Cantaloupe and Buttermilk Bleu Cheese

I tried something different for breakfast today. Hopefully you'll see more variety in my menu in the coming days, weeks and months. I'll attempt to make things more interesting.

If there are any service men or women reading this, I send you all my sincerest thanks and my utmost appreciation for all your efforts and sacrifices in the defense of our great country. I hope that on this Memorial Day you'll feel some measure of pride or at least a sense that you're valued by your fellow countrymen and beyond.

Update: We went on a walk this evening. We need to get moving more often. Hopefully we can do this again on Wednesday.

Update #2: My lovely lady came up with a great dinner idea - roasted, spicy pepper burgers. They turned out really well. We'll definitely be making these again.

10:30 am

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

12:00 pm (pictured above)

+ 4 thin slices of cantaloupe wrapped in natural prosciutto

+ a few ounces of raw, buttermilk bleu cheese

2:15 pm

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic luo han guo/inulin

3:30 pm (pictured above)

+ Stuffed Italian Tomatoes - organic Roma tomatoes shells (w/insides scooped out) stuffed with spicy chicken sausage, organic sour cream, organic cream cheese, organic sauteed shallots, sea salt, fresh cracked organic pepper and topped with organic provolone cheese

+ several slices of naturally cured coppa (pork and spices)

5:30 pm

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic luo han guo/inulin

8:00 pm (pictured above)

+ 2 Jalapeno and Poblano Pepper Burgers - made with organic beef patties, organic cheddar cheese, roasted jalapeno and poblano peppers, sea salt and fresh cracked organic pepper

+ 3/4 of an organic avocado

More to come ... I hope!

6 comments:

Vadim said...

Glad to see you back!

Harry/JP said...

Thank my friend. Happy to be back. :-)

ms. v said...

your food always looks good! nicely presented, and sounds fancy. ;)

Anne H said...

Fancy gourmet stuff there, Harry! And yummy looking as usual.

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Ms. V.

I tend to be a creature of habit but I do try to keep things interesting for my lady and to broaden my own boundaries. :-)

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Anne.

I don't want you guys to get too bored seeing the same items over and over again. Just trying to keep things interesting. :-)