Tuesday, May 5, 2009

164

Poached Salmon w/Spicy Guacamole


8:15 am

+ organic coffee with a stevia tab

9:45 am

Wowee Zowee Protein Shake version 3.0 - 3 scoops of True Whey (natural vanilla whey protein), 1 scoop of Amazing Grass Chocolate Greens, 4 oz of purified water and 1/4 tsp of Also Salt

+ 1 heaping tbsp of organic coconut oil

12:45 pm

+ organic coffee with a stevia tab

3:45 pm

+ a large, organic beefsteak tomato sliced and topped with organic sour cream and raw goat cheese 

+ thick sliced natural salami

6:00 pm

+ organic coffee with a stevia tab

8:00 pm (pictured above)

+ a small salmon fillet

+ homemade organic spicy guacamole


More to come ... I hope. 



2 comments:

Vadim said...

Harry, are you still exercising? Have you considered weight training routine? I am talking about home routine such as calisthetics?

Harry/JP said...

Vadim,

I've fallen a bit behind on my exercise routine. My last walk was on Sunday. Not good. :-( But I fully intend to get back on the proverbial pony.

I lifted weights when I was young but haven't done so in many years. I just don't know where to begin with that. What exercises to do. How often to do them. How to get a truly balanced work out - so as not to become "lopsided". Etc.

Any suggestions would be welcome. I know you lift and I do value your judgement.