Sunday, May 24, 2009

183 Jours et Nuits

Sunday Brunch!

Jalapeno Poppers and Tomato Goat Cheese Salad

Back home. Happy to here and looking forward to catching up with y'all!

PS - Since I neglected to snap photos on our trip, I'll double-up on pics the next few days. Let's just call it my "photographic penance". :-)

PPS - My wife made the most deeeelicious dinner ever! I could have this 8 nights a week!

11:30 am

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

2:00 pm (pictured above)

+ Organic Omega-3 Cheesy Eggs topped with sauteed shallots

+ several slices of natural bacon

+ 3/4 of an organic avocado

4:30 pm

+ a cup of organic, black coffee (unsweetened)

8:00 pm (pictured above)

+ Jalapeno Poppers (yum!)

+ Tomato and Goat Cheese Salad (yum!)

More to come ... I hope!

4 comments:

Anne H said...

Glad you're back! Your plate looks good enough to eat!

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Anne. Good to be back with my LC pals. :-)

It was pretty darn tasty. Very rich and satisfying.

I'm enjoying following your blog, by the btw. :-)

bayoubabe said...

Welcome back. I noticed you are doing a lot of 'organic and natural' things with your recipes. Is this a new lifestyle change ? Is it more expensive ?

Blessings.

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Bayoubabe. :-)

I've been pretty consistent about *trying* to use natural and organic ingredients when possible.

Most of the time, they are more expensive. :-( That's part of the reason why I don't manage to use them all the time. It's a balancing act. I shop around and try to find the best deals and then see what makes sense.

Blessings back at ya! :-)