Tuesday, May 26, 2009

185 夜および幾日

The primary thought going through my mind right now is to try and do the right thing even though I have a sense of impending doom. There's always a choice, isn't there? No matter how bad you feel.

I'm not sharing this to illicit sympathy or to complain about anything. We all have our own set of problems. I just know that many of you have gone through (or are going through) rough times as well. In many of those instances, you've shown great resolve in sticking to the right path even though it wasn't easy to do.

I don't know if I'll hang on to the straight and narrow that I hope to. But I thank you for the good examples you've set. I hope I can return the favor.

9:15 am

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

11:00 am

+ several slices of natural salami

+ a few ounces of raw, buttermilk bleu cheese

+ a small organic Roma tomato

1:30 pm

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with one packet of organic stevia/inulin

3:30 pm

+ LC Hot Cocoa with sprouted flax meal - 3 tbs of organic cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp of organic stevia and 1 heaping tbs of organic, sprouted flax meal

7:15 pm (no pic, sorry)

+ 4 small free-range turkey sausages

+ an organic avocado


More to come ... I hope.

8 comments:

Anne H said...

You are a real source of inspiration for me. I sincerely hope for the best for you. You'll be in my thoughts...you already were because of your wonderful blog and life-changing story. Wowee Zowee, Harry!

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Anne.

I appreciate all your kindness and support. :-)

Wowee Zowee back at ya!

~Oct said...

I feel like I missed something important. Whatever it is that you are going through, I completely believe you will meet it with strength. That is everything I know of you, you are strong and one of my greatest inspirations in this blogging slice of life too. *big hugs* to you Harry.

ms. v said...

not giving sympathy per se, but I can definitely sympathize. I don't know if it's the changing season, mercury retrograde, or what, but I've been feeling really down and doomy lately.

I'm blaming merc retro.

good luck to ya! don't get rattled by the rush. ;)

Harry/JP said...

Many thanks, Oct. :-)

I will try to do just that.

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Ms. V.

I hope your Terror Twilight passes soon as well. :-)

Vadim said...

Hang in there my friend and remember that tickle me baby Vadim!
I am funny looking as adult , imagine me as a baby, lol, it should cheer you up. Also have you ever tried lauphing therapy. They have few classes in nYC. I heard its really good. Its popular in Japan. I went one time, it was really cool. You go around circle of strangers that lauph from their belly in each other face. First it looks like mental assyliant but if you open your mind its not that bad. Its either that or tickle me baby, lol but one or the other should work.

Harry/JP said...

Thank you, Senor Vadim.

I do remember you as a tickling baby and the strength of the palm tree. It really does bring a smile to my face. :-)

I've never been to a laughing class. But I know they exist. I'm convinced that laughing is good for the body and the psyche. I've even heard it referred to as "inner jogging". Good stuff.

Thanks for your kindness. Much appreciated.