Wednesday, May 6, 2009

165


Lunch - LC Sushi 


Dinner - Organic Truffle Onion Burger w/Organic Tomatoes

***Operation "Kick Keester"*** is now in effect. No more playing around. It's time to get my life in order one step at a time. 

The exercise will start back up. The menus will become more inventive. My weight will reach it's goal level in 2-3 months tops. I'll succeed in getting out more often and not being such a hermit. In short, I will do my best to make the most out of the wonderful life that I'm so fortunate to have. I shall focus on the positive because there's a heck of a lot of it to be thankful for. No more wasted time. There's been too much of that. 

9:00 am 

+ organic coffee with stevia tab

10:30 am

Wowee Zowee Protein Shake version 3.0 - 3 scoops of True Whey (natural vanilla whey protein), 1 scoop of Amazing Grass Chocolate Greens, 4 oz of purified water and 1/4 tsp of Also Salt

+ 1 heaping tbsp of organic coconut oil

2:00 pm (pictured above)

+ LC sushi

note: I had a lovely lunch date with my precious angel. She introduced me to a local sushi joint that offers rice-free rolls. They're wrapped in thinly sliced cucumber strips. Really tasty! :-)

3:30 pm

+ organic coffee with stevia tab

5:30 pm

+ organic coffee with stevia tab

7:00 pm (pictured above)

+ organic (rectangular) beef burgers - topped with organic grilled onions and truffle butter 

+ organic sliced beefsteak burgers


More to come ... I hope!

6 comments:

Low Carber said...

Please tell me more about that sushi it looked really goood :)

Hmmmm..maybe I should do the same...operation get on the bike and walk... :)

~Oct said...

sushi without rice!! *double take* it really is sushi without rice!! that is so awesome. :) Good find Mrs. Harry.

Harry/JP said...

LC,

It's basically a "sushi roll". On the outside, you have thinly-sliced cucumber as the "shell" or "wrap". Inside you have raw tuna, crab (with mayo and spice), avocado, asparagus and carrots. It's a beautiful blend of flavor and texture. Very satisfying.

I poked out the carrots in about half of the rolls. It wasn't a large amount. But next time, I'll request double the asparagus and no carrots. :-)

Operation Bike & Walk sounds good! We can operate together! :-)

Harry/JP said...

I had to do a double take myself, Oct! Actually, we had tried something similar in the past. But that restaurant was very far away. This new joint is much closer and doable.

I will pass along your cyber high-five to the Mrs. :-) She finds all the good stuff!

ms. v said...

excellent entry! very inspirational. :)

and I wish I could find a place around here that makes sushi like that.

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Ms. V! :-)

There are good things and bad about living in Southern California. One of the cool things is that we've got access to a wide variety of dining options.