Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Low Carb Alternate Day Fasting Experiment - Day 67

7:25 AM - a cup of organic coffee w/ a splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 2 (organic) coconut flax muffins, a slice of (organic) homemade spicy egg bake + my morning supplements

10:15 AM - a cup of organic coffee (black)

4:00 PM - a few (organic) Roma tomatoes topped w/ organic sour cream; natural prosciutto and salami; ricotta cheese with Italian herbs + my mid-day supplements

6:15 PM - a cup of organic coffee (black)

8:00 PM - a can of Steaz Energy Zero Calorie ... blood sugar before drinking 76 mg/dL ... after drinking 80 mg/dL

10:30 PM - a few bites of Whole Foods' chicken tandori; Brussels sprouts w/ gorgonzola cheese, pancetta and shallots (a new recipe I'm experimenting with) + my nighttime supplements

More to come ... I hope!

No comments: