Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Low Carb Alternate Day Fasting Experiment - Day 45

My latest fasting day. Here's the link I promised yesterday: An Interview with Dr. Loren Cordain (Part One) of The Paleo Diet. I'll post part two later this afternoon. I hope you enjoy it. Dr. Loren Cordain Interview (Part Two).

9:00 AM - a cup of organic (black) coffee

1:15 PM - a cup of organic (black) coffee

3:00 PM - a large serving of homemade (roasted) spicy cauliflower w/ shallots; homemade chicken salad; an organic Roma tomato sliced & topped with soft goat cheese; a few slices of organic salami + the majority of my daily supplements

7:00 PM - a cup of organic (black) coffee

More to come ... I hope!

2 comments:

Vadim said...

Thanks! I know what I want now, a home made chicken salad!

Harry/JP said...

An excellent choice. :-) Enjoy!