Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Low Carb Alternate Day Fasting Experiment - Day 63

8:35 AM - a cup of double strained Fage Greek yogurt, a Tbs of Nature's Hollow (no-sugar added) peach preserves and a few ounces of raw pecans + my morning supplements

10:40 AM - a cup of organic (black) coffee

1:15 PM - a leftover In-N-Out 3x3 w/ sliced tomatoes & pickles and 1 1/2 coconut flax muffins + my mid-day supplements

4:30 PM - a cup of organic (black) coffee

7:20 PM - homemade tuna salad w/ 2 organic Roma tomatoes sliced and topped w/ organic ricotta cheese & Italian spices; a serving of Almond Cocoa Butter for dessert + my evening supplements

More to come ... if all goes as planned.

2 comments:

Vadim said...

Harry, are you going to include more fruits in your diet now that you are at your maintanance stages?

Harry/JP said...

Vadim,

I'll likley have some berries or other low glycemic fruits on occasion. Probably some red wine as well.

I also supplement with a variety of berry extracts daily to benefit from the health promoting phytochemicals they contain - minus the fructose.