Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Low Carb Alternate Day Fasting Experiment - Day 40

Weight Update: 176.4 lbs  Body Fat % 17.8

I'm down about 9 lbs and 6% body fat since starting my ADF journey. Let's see what happens next. Once I get down to 175, I'll need to re-evaluate. At that point, the goal will be maintenance.

10:00 AM - a cup of organic cottage cheese, a Tbs of Nature's Hollow apricot preserves and a few ounces of raw organic walnuts + my morning supplements

11:45 AM - a cup of organic black coffee w/ a teaspoon of organic inulin

2:00 PM - a slice of leftover (organic) New Mexican egg bake, an organic avocado, 3 slices of organic bacon, 4 homemade "mushroom poppers" *, low-carb chocolate milk (unsweetened vanilla almond milk + "chocolate greens" + a pinch of NutraSalt) and my mid-day supplements

* Recipe to be posted on HF on Tuesday. 

3:30 PM - a cup of organic black coffee

6:10 PM - 3 oven-roasted poblano peppers stuffed w/ goat's milk feta cheese, baked chicken and Monterey Jack cheese + my evening supplements

8:15 PM - a cup of organic black coffee

10:30 PM - a cup of organic chai tea w/ a splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk + pure stevia powder (1/8 tsp maybe)

More to come ... I hope!

No comments: