Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Low Carb Alternate Day Fasting Experiment - Day 46

We had a power outage that lasted almost all of yesterday. The electricity and gas came back on around midnight ... as we were falling asleep. Needless to say, I couldn't post my menus for Friday, until now.

8:45 AM - a cup of black coffee (organic)

10:30 AM - meal replacement shake (1 scoop of natural sugar-free vanilla whey protein, 6 oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 2 scoops of "chocolate greens", 1 scoop of organic inulin, a dash of NutraSalt, a few drops of organic peppermint extract) + my morning supplements

4:15 PM - a handful of organic, raw walnuts + my mid-day supplements

7:00 PM - a large rib eye steak w/ sides of sauteed spinach, steamed broccoli and grilled onions + my evening supplements

No more to come for today, now that it's yesterday!

2 comments:

Anne H said...

If you had an exercise bike hooked up to a generator, you could keep blogging! Kind of like Gilligan's Island.
:)

Harry/JP said...

Around here, we could use some of that old-school technology! ;-)

I could use the exercise as well!