Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Low Carb Alternate Day Fasting Experiment - Day 24

Yesterday we had dinner plans. It was also an ADF day for me. Not a problem. I was able to have a successful work out earlier in the day and manage my appetite for a few hours longer than usual. Our dinner outing also provided an opportunity to share my ADF experience with a couple of friends. All-in-all, a great time and quite manageable for all involved.

8:15 AM - a cup of organic black coffee

8:30 - 8:55 AM - meditation practice

9:00 AM - a cup of organic cottage cheese, a Tbs of Nature's Hollow (no-sugar added) strawberry preserves, a few ounces of organic (raw) walnuts + my morning supplements

1:00 PM - a piece of homemade basil-goat cheese egg bake, two (thin) slices of Purity Bread topped with smoked salmon cream cheese spread + my mid-day supplements

2:30 PM - a cup of organic black coffee

4:25 PM - Blood Pressure: 126/70. Blood Sugar: 92. <--- on the high side. Could it be the Purity Bread?

6:00 PM -
a cup of organic black coffee

7:15 PM - a piece of homemade basil-goat cheese egg bake, two (thin) slices of Purity Bread topped with smoked salmon cream cheese spread, a few Tbs of homemade tuna salad + my evening supplements

10:00 PM - a strong cup of organic chamomile tea

More to come ... I hope!

No comments: