Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Low Carb Alternate Day Fasting Experiment - Day 22

A quick note about my weight. It didn't budge this past week. Why? Possibly because of my wine consumption. Not sure. I'll experiment with avoiding alcohol this next week and see what happens. I'm still at 180. Five pounds below my pre-ADF weight and five to go to reach my ADF-goal weight.

9:30 AM -
ADF Meal Replacement Pudding/Shake: (8 oz of unsweetened, vanilla almond milk, 1 scoop (natural + sugar-free) vanilla whey protein, 3 Tbs organic (sugar-free) peanut butter, 2 scoops chocolate "greens" powder, 1 scoop organic sprouted flax meal, 1 scoop of FOS/inulin and a dash of NutraSalt); a few (homemade, sugar-free) almond-coconut cookies + my morning supplements

10:30 AM - Blood Pressure: 111/62. Blood Sugar: 75.

11:45-12:15 - meditation practice

12:45 PM - a cup of organic black coffee

2:00 PM - lunch mish-mash (a sliced organic Roma tomato topped with wild salmon & caper cream cheese; a feta & spinach chicken sausage; a few bites of carnitas) + my mid-day supplements

3:45 PM - a cup of organic black coffee

6:40 PM - branzino fillet w/citrus-cauliflower aioli, roasted (organic) cauliflower + nighttime supplements

8:45 PM - a cup of organic black coffee

More to come ... I hope!

No comments: