Sunday, March 29, 2009

127 ημέρες και νύχτες


Mini-Appetizer


Birthday Lunch!


Temptation #1 - Didn't Eat Any!


Temptation #2 (Ricotta Pie) - Didn't Eat It!


Today we celebrated my dad's 75th birthday. :-) He's a wonderful man and I couldn't have been happier to spend the day with my wife, my pops, mom, sister and niece.

Mom was super sweet and made several LC friendly menu items. I've pictured them above.

10:45 am

+ a shot of organic espresso

12:00 pm

+ The Wowee Zowee Meal Replacement Shake - 2 oz of organic heavy cream, 2 oz of organic coconut milk, 3 oz of purified water, 3 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 2 scoops of Amazing Grass Chocolate Green SuperFood, a pinch of pure stevia, and 1/4 tsp of Also Salt)

1:30 pm

+ a tall glass of black cafe Americano from Starbucks

2:45 pm (pictured above)

+ natural sliced salami

+ pork roast

+sauteed garden-fresh garlic spinach (from my parents garden)

+ a few asparagus spears

4:45 pm

+ a cup of black coffee

7:45 pm

+ thick sliced natural salami

+ 3/4 of an organic avocado

+ an organic tomato, sliced and topped with sour cream and raw Gruyere cheese


More to come ... tomorrow?

No comments: