Thursday, March 12, 2009

天110

No Line on the Horizon ... I'm Loving It!

I had to take my car in for a periodic servicing today. While waiting, I took a walk around town. I'd say I walked about a mile to a mile and a half. I maintained a casual pace. Just enough to get the blood flowing.


8:30 am

+ The Wowee Zowee Meal Replacement Shake - 5 oz of organic heavy cream, 4 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 1 scoop of Amazing Grass Chocolate Green SuperFood, 1 tsp organic instant coffee, a pinch of pure stevia, and 1/4 tsp of Also Salt)

1:15 pm

+ a homemade bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions *

* with extra slices of natural bacon

+ sauteed organic garlic-broccoli

3:30 pm

+ a shot of organic espresso

7:00 pm

+ spicy pork (from Whole Foods)

+ an organic Roma tomato, sliced and topped with organic sour cream and soft goat cheese

+ several slices of natural bacon


More to come ... I hope!

6 comments:

~Oct said...

Holy cow. You are driven. It's really cool that you are motivated to walk rather than just sitting and waiting around. I want to be like you. :)

Harry/JP said...

It actually just "felt right". The day was beautiful - sunny and crisp out. I used the walk as a time to call my folks up on the cell. I also got a call from my lovely lady shortly after.

Then I continued walking and arrived at a local health food store and picked up a few items. By that time, the car was ready to go!

It's cool when things just seem to work out.

Thanks for your support, Oct. :-) I appreciate it.

NewVision said...

Sounds like a lovely walk, I love strolls like that. It just brightens your mood all the way around.

:)

Harry/JP said...

They're rare but always welcome. :)

Deborah said...

Harry your blog is positively inspirational. Ive been reading it off and on for a couple of weeks waiting for you to fizzle out but I just had to tell you your determination has me in complete awe. I look forward to seeing your picture menus and watching you reach your goals. You have such a positive mental outlook...you are a real true low carb mentor and I have learned more from your blog than anywhere else online. Way to Go!!!
God Bless
Deborah

Harry/JP said...

Thanks so much, Deborah!

Your encouragement really started my day off in a fantastic way. :-)

I'm going to try my best not to "fizzle". As of now, this is the longest I've ever stuck to a healthy diet/way of life.

So far, during the bad and good times, I've been able to stay on course - with only a few minor blips. I hope I'll be able continue on that same path. That will be my goal.

Thanks again for your kindness and support.