Saturday, March 21, 2009

計画の119日

Blackened Salmon w/ Homemade Creamed Spinach

Not much to report today. When that happens, I just let the food speak for itself.

10:30 am

+ The Wowee Zowee Meal Replacement Shake - 5 oz of organic heavy cream, 4 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 1 scoop of Amazing Grass Chocolate Green SuperFood, 1 tsp organic instant coffee, a pinch of pure stevia, and 1/4 tsp of Also Salt)

2:00 pm

+ several thick slices of chipotle salami

+ 1 large, organic avocado

+ 1 small, organic tomato - sliced and topped with organic sour cream and raw Sini Fulvi Ubriaco Alla Birra cheese

4:15 pm

+ a shot of organic espresso

6:30 pm (pictured above)

+ spicy, blackened salmon

+ 1/2 cup of homemade organic creamed spinach


More to come ... I hope!

3 comments:

Oct said...

I've never had salmon other than from a can ... yeah I know, what the heck??!!

Your dinner looks good enough to make me want to try that sometime!

Harry said...

It was pretty tasty. We got it at the store and that's kind of a gamble. Luckily it wasn't overcooked. :-)

There are lots of good salmon recipes on the 'net if you ever decide to give it a shot.

I always keep a can of wild salmon in the pantry. That way I can whip up some salmon salad for a quick and healthy lunch. Also yummy.

Hope your Sunday is restful and fun. :-)

NewVision said...

I've only had blackened salmon 1 time, it was pretty good. I'm just not much of a sea food person unless it's deep fried and battered. o' and with LOTS of tater sauce..LOL Guess thats how I got where I am huh? :)