Thursday, July 2, 2009

222

Baked Chicken and Homemade LC Mash

8:15 am


+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

9:45 am

+ LC Mocha Ice & Cream Shake - 3 ice cubes, a few ounces of organic heavy cream and 4-6 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of Amazing Grass Chocolate Greens, 1 scoop of Jarrow Unflavored Whey Protein, 1 scoop of organic sprouted flax meal, 1 tsp of organic instant coffee, a splash of organic vanilla extract, stevia and Also Salt - blended up using my handy-dandy immersion blender

1:00 pm

+ an ounce or so of roasted Sacha Inchi seeds

+ an ounce or two of raw, organic cacao beans

5:00 pm

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

6:30 pm (pictured above)

+ oven baked chicken (from Whole Foods Market) and homemade mashed cauliflower

10:30 pm

+ spicy, organic pumpkin seeds and a few ounces of raw Comte AOC cheese

More to come ... I hope.

4 comments:

Vadim said...

I have been contemplating on starting video blogging. Its easier this way since I talk much faster than I type. Plus it is more fun, I think, lo hopefully people will understand what a heck I am saying. But I think they will, and by people I mean two followers that are still intrested. I have to buy a video camera suitable for youtube and I have to catch up on my computer skills first. What about you Mr, any plans for you to go video?

Harry/JP said...

I think you'd be a "natural" at video blogging, Mr. V! I'll certainly be a regular viewer. Maybe your feline buddy can be your co-host? :-)

I've got a few too many pans in the oven at the moment. I think I'll likely incorporate some kind of video into this blog or the HF site in the future. I'm just not sure when yet.

Anne H said...

Cool seeds. I would like to learn how to pronounce them first. The guys at Whole Foods already look at me like I must be vexed! Hey that vexed heifer can't pronounce "Sacha Inchi" seeds! Let's kick her out!

Only kidding, of course, but still, my darkest nightmare!

Harry/JP said...

Hmm, I'm not sure actually. I say you just write the words "Sacha Inchi" on a Post-It note and hand it to someone. Then say, "Your manager said you'd know where to find this". :-)

Works every time. Except when they really don't carry it in the store.