Thursday, July 2, 2009

222

Baked Chicken and Homemade LC Mash

8:15 am


+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

9:45 am

+ LC Mocha Ice & Cream Shake - 3 ice cubes, a few ounces of organic heavy cream and 4-6 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of Amazing Grass Chocolate Greens, 1 scoop of Jarrow Unflavored Whey Protein, 1 scoop of organic sprouted flax meal, 1 tsp of organic instant coffee, a splash of organic vanilla extract, stevia and Also Salt - blended up using my handy-dandy immersion blender

1:00 pm

+ an ounce or so of roasted Sacha Inchi seeds

+ an ounce or two of raw, organic cacao beans

5:00 pm

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

6:30 pm (pictured above)

+ oven baked chicken (from Whole Foods Market) and homemade mashed cauliflower

10:30 pm

+ spicy, organic pumpkin seeds and a few ounces of raw Comte AOC cheese

More to come ... I hope.

4 comments:

Vadim said...

I have been contemplating on starting video blogging. Its easier this way since I talk much faster than I type. Plus it is more fun, I think, lo hopefully people will understand what a heck I am saying. But I think they will, and by people I mean two followers that are still intrested. I have to buy a video camera suitable for youtube and I have to catch up on my computer skills first. What about you Mr, any plans for you to go video?

Harry said...

I think you'd be a "natural" at video blogging, Mr. V! I'll certainly be a regular viewer. Maybe your feline buddy can be your co-host? :-)

I've got a few too many pans in the oven at the moment. I think I'll likely incorporate some kind of video into this blog or the HF site in the future. I'm just not sure when yet.

anne h said...

Cool seeds. I would like to learn how to pronounce them first. The guys at Whole Foods already look at me like I must be vexed! Hey that vexed heifer can't pronounce "Sacha Inchi" seeds! Let's kick her out!

Only kidding, of course, but still, my darkest nightmare!

Harry said...

Hmm, I'm not sure actually. I say you just write the words "Sacha Inchi" on a Post-It note and hand it to someone. Then say, "Your manager said you'd know where to find this". :-)

Works every time. Except when they really don't carry it in the store.