Friday, February 6, 2009

Giorno 77


What a wonderful film this is. I'm not sure what made me think of it. But I felt compelled to give it props on this stormy evening. Things Change. Indeed.

PS - I do believe the chamomile tea blend is positively impacting my sleep. It may be too soon to tell for sure, but I think it just may be helping.

Friday - February 6, 2009

9:45 am

+ a cup of instant coffee with a few ounces of low-fat milk and a pinch of pure stevia

11:30 am

+ a vanilla whey protein shake - (2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 4 oz of heavy cream & 2 packets of Also Salt, 1 packet of stevia + FOS)

2:45 pm

+ thick sliced natural salami

+ an organic avocado

+ 2 organic Roma tomatoes, topped with organic sour cream and organic Monterey Jack cheese

+ a glass of organic red wine

5:30 pm

+ a cup of instant coffee with a few ounces of low-fat milk and a pinch of pure stevia

7:30 pm

+ poached salmon (store bought)

+ 1/2 cup homemade mashed cauliflower

Note: I don't have much of an appetite. I think it's more of a mental thing. But I must say that this meal goes down pretty easy. And it sits well with my digestive system. So it's a good choice at times like these. Pretty healthy too.

More to come ... I hope!

2 comments:

NewVision said...

Your picture wasn't working for me Harry.

Glad you slept better last night. I'm going to try to take a melatonin tonight. I hope it helps. Let me know how the tea works. I'm interested.

Menus look good as always. :)

Harry/JP said...

Ooops. I think it's fixed now.

I *think* the tea is helping. I did sleep better than usual last night.

Thanks for your kindness, Jo. :)