Friday, February 13, 2009

El 84.o día


Baked Chicken Thighs w/ Creamed Spinach

My mouth is on the mend. I'm planning on having a liquid diet up until dinner today. That'll give my poor mouth a little more time to heal. And to break my liquid diet ... I have a yummy dinner planned. :-)

10:30 am

+ a coffee protein shake - 3 oz of organic heavy cream, 2 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 1 heaping tsp of instant coffee, 1/4 teaspoon of pure stevia powder and 1/4 teaspoon of Also Salt

2:30 pm

+ a coffee protein shake - 3 oz of organic heavy cream, 2 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 1 heaping tsp of instant coffee, 1/4 teaspoon of pure stevia powder and 1/4 teaspoon of Also Salt

7:45 pm (pictured above)

+ 2 baked chicken thighs

+ 1/2 cup of creamed spinach


More to come ... I hope.

5 comments:

bayoubabe said...

I hope you are feeling better
(( hugs))..

Bayoubabe

Vadim said...

Oh, boy! Glad you found out what it was.

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, BayouBabe!

Thank you, Mr. V!

I'm feeling pretty happy about it too! :-)

I hope you're both having good days. It's raining over here and I'm liking it!

NewVision said...

Glad your feeling better.
Happy Valentines Day!

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Jo. :)

I hope your Valentine's Day was really special too. I'll come visit your blog soon to make sure! :)