Friday, February 13, 2009

El 84.o día


Baked Chicken Thighs w/ Creamed Spinach

My mouth is on the mend. I'm planning on having a liquid diet up until dinner today. That'll give my poor mouth a little more time to heal. And to break my liquid diet ... I have a yummy dinner planned. :-)

10:30 am

+ a coffee protein shake - 3 oz of organic heavy cream, 2 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 1 heaping tsp of instant coffee, 1/4 teaspoon of pure stevia powder and 1/4 teaspoon of Also Salt

2:30 pm

+ a coffee protein shake - 3 oz of organic heavy cream, 2 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 1 heaping tsp of instant coffee, 1/4 teaspoon of pure stevia powder and 1/4 teaspoon of Also Salt

7:45 pm (pictured above)

+ 2 baked chicken thighs

+ 1/2 cup of creamed spinach


More to come ... I hope.

5 comments:

bayoubabe said...

I hope you are feeling better
(( hugs))..

Bayoubabe

Vadim said...

Oh, boy! Glad you found out what it was.

Harry said...

Thanks, BayouBabe!

Thank you, Mr. V!

I'm feeling pretty happy about it too! :-)

I hope you're both having good days. It's raining over here and I'm liking it!

NewVision said...

Glad your feeling better.
Happy Valentines Day!

Harry said...

Thanks, Jo. :)

I hope your Valentine's Day was really special too. I'll come visit your blog soon to make sure! :)