Wednesday, June 24, 2009

214

Jerry's Deli Special

PS - I posted a new column about how meal replacements can help maintain and promote weight loss yesterday on my Healthy Fellow site. If you're interested in reading it, please follow this link.

11:00 am

+ LC Mocha Ice & Cream Shake - 3 ice cubes, a few ounces of organic heavy cream and 4-6 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of Amazing Grass Chocolate Greens, 2 scoops of Country Life Greens and Whey, 1 scoop of organic sprouted flax meal, 1 tsp of organic instant coffee, a splash of organic vanilla extract, stevia and Also Salt - blended up using my handy-dandy immersion blender

1:30 pm

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

4:30 pm

+ LC Peanut Butter Cup Ice & Cream Shake - 3 ice cubes, a few ounces of organic heavy cream and 4-6 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of Amazing Grass Chocolate Greens, 2 scoops of Country Life Greens and Whey, 1 scoop of organic sprouted flax meal, 1 tbsp of organic peanut butter, a splash of organic vanilla extract, stevia and Also Salt - blended up using my handy-dandy immersion blender

7:00 pm (pictured above)

+ stewed short ribs (from Jerry's Deli) and leftover mashed cauliflower

+ 1/2 cup of beef broth (Jerry's Deli)

More to come ... I hope.

6 comments:

anne h said...

yummy as usual!

Sadekat said...

you are really into the shakes now huh, summer heat sure does make it hard to want to cook and eat a hot meal. One of your shakes sounds perfect for my supper tonight! I'll have to check my fridge for ingredients.

Harry said...

Yummy indeed. They're delicious according to my taste buds. :-) I don't seem to tire of having them either ... a good thing.

Harry said...

Your new photo looks good, Sadekat!

You're right. A cool shake often hits the spot on a hot Summer's day. The convenience of simply have a meal replacement is really appealing to me as well.

If you try out the shake tonight, I hope you find it to be as satisfying as I do.

Take care!

NewVision said...

Just popping in to give you a lil wave Harry.
I'm off for Arkansas to take my Auntie back home tomorrow.
Your doing great at holding down the fort. :)

Harry said...

Thanks, Jo.

You've been missed out here!

Hope you have a safe trip. See you when you get back! :-)