Monday, June 1, 2009

191

Pork al Pastor and Mash (Archive Photo)

A new week begins. A new chance to get on a better path. Lots of room for improvement in many areas of my life. Just got to figure things out and do it.

Update: I'm feeling rather peaceful at the moment (3:30 pm). I wish I knew how to access this feeling any time I feel the need (which is often).

10:00 am

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

12:00 pm

+ Wowee Zowee Protein Shake version 3.0 - 1 scoops of True Whey (natural vanilla whey protein), 1 scoop of Amazing Grass Chocolate Greens, 4 oz of purified water, 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin, 1 tbsp of organic sprouted flax seeds, 1 tsp of organic instant coffee, 1/4 tsp of Also Salt

+ 2 tbsps of organic coconut oil

3:45 pm

+ LC Hot Cocoa - 3 tbs of organic cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp of organic stevia and 1 heaping tbs of organic, sprouted flax meal

6:00 pm

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

7:30 pm (pictured above)

+ pork al pastor (from Whole Foods Market) on a bed of mashed cauliflower

More to come ... I hope!

4 comments:

NewVision said...

I'm feeling rather peaceful at the moment (3:30 pm). I wish I knew how to access this feeling any time I feel the need (which is often).
Wish you knew too and could pass it on :)

Harry/JP said...

Sadly, my self awareness extends only far enough to know that I'm profoundly unaware of myself. :-)

Anne H said...

Peace is much more that a temporary lull between activities. But even THAT is a welcome relief sometimes. You are an insightful healthy fellow!

Harry/JP said...

Many thanks, Anne. I'm not sure that your praise is justified but I'll take it! ;-)

It's time for my daily visit to your blog o' learning now! See you in your "comment area"! :-)