Thursday, June 4, 2009

194

Breakfast for Dinner (Archive Photo)

Running behind ... trying to catch up! Reminds me of that old TV show, The White Shadow. Odd. The guy who played the coach in The White Shadow (Ken Howard) used to live next door to some friends of ours. Doubly odd.

8:45 am

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

1:30 pm

+ natural prosciutto, sliced organic avocado, raw buttermilk bleu cheese

4:45 pm

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

7:45 pm (kind of, sort of pictured above)

+ an organic, omega-3 "sunny side up" egg over mashed cauliflower with truffle butter

+ several slices of natural bacon

More to come ... I hope!

4 comments:

Anne H said...

I had an avocado yesterday, and I thought of your blog! Virtual hunger?

~Oct said...

Your breakfast for dinner makes me hungry. I'm going to have to make that sometime.

Harry/JP said...

Virtual hunger indeed! :-)

This weekend I think we'll make some guacamole to go along with our planned jalapeno poppers. Something to look forward to.

Hope you have a swell weekend, Anne.

Harry/JP said...

It's mighty tasty, Oct. Simple to make and comforting.

Let me know what you think if you try it out.

Hope you and Cro have an eggsellent weekend.