Saturday, June 13, 2009

203

We've got dinner plans with some friends tonight. The restaurant is a traditional Italian spot. I've already checked out their online menu and made some mental selections that'll suit my taste buds and my LC agenda. Planning ahead isn't as fun as rolling around with a bunch of Siberian tiger cubs at an animal reserve but it keeps me on track and is ultimately worthwhile.

11:15 am

+ a cup of organic, black coffee with 1 packet of organic stevia/inulin

12:30 pm

+ leftover mish-mash - salmon fillet topped with homemade guacamole (organic avocado, organic plain yogurt, organic lemon juice, organic pepper blend and sea salt)

3:00 pm

+ LC Hot Cocoa - 3 tbs of organic cocoa powder, 2 instant stevia tabs, 1 teaspoon of organic instant coffee and 1 heaping tbs of organic, sprouted flax meal

+ 2 tbsp of organic coconut oil

7:00 pm (no photo taken)

+ bone-in rib eye steak with sauteed spinach as a side dish (asked them to replace the spinach for the cannellini beans)

11:15 pm

+ a strong cup of organic white tea (3 bags per cup)


More to come ... I hope!

2 comments:

Anne H said...

Planning ahead - it will make ya, or break ya! Hope you're having a blast - getting out for a bite. The cub thing sounds fun!

Harry/JP said...

You said it, sister. I couldn't agree more.

The dinner went pretty well, I think. The food was excellent. One of the best steaks I've had in a long time.

I'm a big cat lover. Cats of all kinds. :-)