Friday, April 24, 2009

153 è il Numero Magico



Note: I don't understand why but my "Followers" list isn't displaying properly.

Burgers. That's been my thing lately. Simple food. Comforting, filling and inexpensive.

Tonight I made rectangular buffalo burgers. I pan fried some onions and laid both on top of a beautiful mound of mashed cauliflower. Bam!

I managed to take a walk this afternoon. I opted for a real walk around neighborhood. Said hello to the boats, aquatic birds, sea lions and yachts I encountered along the way. All the while listening to a Jimmy Moore podcast with Ann Louise Gittleman.

I've been Skyping with my wife whenever possible. It's so much cooler than a regular phone connection or e-mail. Technology can be a beautiful thing - when it's not maddening!

On the work front, I just completed an article documenting the newest findings about green and white tea. There's something in there about H. pylori, LowCarber. Check it out! :-)

And now, it's menu time ...

10:30 am

+ a mug o' ChocoCoffee

+ a tbsp. of organic coconut oil

2:00 pm

+ sliced pork roast and homemade, organic guacamole

4:45 pm

+ a mug o' ChocoCoffee

+ a tbsp. of organic coconut oil

7:30 pm

+ 2 rectangular buffalo burgers on a bed of mashed cauliflower and pan fried organic onions


More to come ... I hope!

No comments: