Wednesday, April 22, 2009

150 + 1 = 151

Italian Ground Beef Rectangles

I didn't work out today. My plan is to exercise tomorrow and again on Saturday. Then I'll likely resume my Monday, Wednesday, Friday routine next week. This was a planned change - I'm not slacking off! :-)

9:45 pm

+ a large cup o' ChocoCoffee

+ 1 tbsp. of organic coconut oil

2:00 pm

+ pan fried, sea salt cured pork

+ an organic tomato, sliced

+ a few ounces of raw goat's milk cheese

5:15 pm

+ a large cup o' ChocoCoffee

+ 1 tbsp. of organic coconut oil

7:45 pm (pictured above)

+ organic Italian rectangular burgers (topped with Italian creamed spinach)


More to come ... I hope!

4 comments:

Vadim said...

Harry, I tried to email u but it didnt go through. Can you email me at gentlemen11911@yahoo.com

NewVision said...

okay I have to ask, what are Italian burgers? or are they just burgers made by an Italian...LOL

Hope your doing/feeling better this morning.

Harry/JP said...

Will do, Vadim. :-)

Thanks!

Harry/JP said...

Yes! But they don't have to be made by an Italian! ;-)

What I actually meant by that is that I top the regular burgers with homemade creamed spinach that contains an Italian 3-cheese blend. The flavor is outstanding, IMO. :-)