Thursday, April 9, 2009

138夜和天



Today is my wife's b-day!

Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy birthday sweetheart! :-)


9:30 am

+ The Wowee Zowee Meal Replacement Shake (Version 2.0) - 3 oz of organic heavy cream, 3 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 1 scoop of Orac Energy Greens, 1 tsp of organic instant coffee, a pinch of pure stevia, and 1/4 tsp of Also Salt)

1:30 pm

+ scrambled Southwestern style eggs - 5 organic, omega-3 eggs, a dash of organic cream, a few tablespoons of organic sour cream and a few tablespoons of organic chipotle salsa

+ several slices of natural salami

4:30 pm

+ a large mug of "ChocoCoffee"

+ a tbsp of organic coconut oil

7:30 pm

+ 3 oven baked chicken thighs

+ 3/4 cup of mashed cauliflower


More to come ... I hope!

9 comments:

NewVision said...

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Harry.
Hope you guys have a great celebration. !!!!!!!!!!

Me said...

Happy Birthday to your wife from me too! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Harry

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, y'all!

I'll make sure Mrs. Harry sees your well wishes! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies!! Harry's wife here - You guys are SOOO SWEET to wish me a happy birthday! Thanks so much. I need to be jumping on this LC bandwagon myself and hope to very soon. In the meantime, keep up the good work! And thanks again!
Warm regards,
Mrs Harry.

Vadim said...

Happy Birthday Mrs Harry Bella! I wish your wife nothing short of an ocean of health, a sea of love, a river of friends and a lake odf money!

~Oct said...

Happy birthday wishes going out to Mrs. Harry. If you decide to join in the LC fun you will be greatly welcomed!

Harry/JP said...

Thanks a lot, Vadim and Oct!

I'll make sure my sees your comments tonight!

It would be really cool if she joined in the fun, wouldn't it! :-)

Hint. Hint. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey Vadim Bello and Oct!

Thanks for the warm birthday wishes!
Had a wonderful, delicious AND LC FRIENDLY dinner out with my adorable husband. YUMMY!

I'm rooting here on the sidelines for you all.

Thanks again!
Mrs Harry