Wednesday, April 1, 2009

130 Tage und Nächte


Salami Surrounded Tomato Islands

I'm toying around with a new look for this blog. It's a work in progress. I'll likely tinker with the details in the coming days, weeks and months to come. Maybe I'll just change "the skin" every once in awhile.

In other news ... today is a work out day. My LC buddy Vadim is back in town. And I'm going to try to better focus my attention on firming up my diet and life in general. Mental organization ... that's the ticket.

I hope today treats you kindly. :-)

Exercise Stats: Time: 65 mintutes. Distance: 2.79 miles. Speed: 3.0 - 4.0. Incline: 3.0 - 4.0. Warm up and Cool Down: Walking to & from the gym.

Final Update: My stomach's been bothering me for the last couple of days. I've also been a little down. Because of this, I couldn't bring myself to eat a proper dinner. I finally gave in and decided to have something before it got too late - an un-caffeinated, cinnamonized version of my WZ meal replacement.

10:30 am

+ The Wowee Zowee Meal Replacement Shake (Version 2.0) - 3 oz of organic heavy cream, 3 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 1 scoop of Orac Energy Greens, 1 tsp of organic instant coffee, a pinch of pure stevia, and 1/4 tsp of Also Salt)

2:00 pm (pictured above)

+ 2 organic tomatoes, sliced and topped with organic sour cream and raw Gruyere cheese

+ several pieces of thick sliced natural salami

6:30 pm

+ a shot of organic espresso

9:30 pm

+ The Wowee Zowee Meal Replacement Shake (Version 2.0) - 4 oz of organic heavy cream, 3 oz of purified water, 2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, 1 scoop of Orac Energy Greens, 1/2 tsp of organic cinnamon powder, a pinch of pure stevia, and 1/4 tsp of Also Salt)


More to come ... I hope!

4 comments:

NewVision said...

Looks good Harry. I think I have my blog layout too wide now. I'm not sure how it looks on a smaller screen (do we still call them screens? LOL).

Anyway I like it.

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Jo. :-)

Deborah said...

Blog looks great Harry!!! Cheer up bud.....look at all you've accomplished lately!!! Youre like the only person I've seen online lately who actually loses weight. Stay the course and give Harry some self love and a big hug....he deserves it.
Fondly
Deborah

Harry/JP said...

Thanks, Deborah! :-)

I will indeed stay the course. Count on it!

I appreciate your support!