Hi Ho, Silver! Ride!
Hi Harry,I'm just a curious person, so when I saw you list "pure stevia" I had to follow the link to see if you really were eating just crushed greens. When I saw it was a white powder, I got confused.It says it contains a minimum of 80% of stevia (it lists the latin name, but I've closed the window now and have forgotten it already lol) but says there are no other ingredients. So what is the remaining 20%???Confused....Is it 20% of something they don't neeeeed to declare? To go from green plant to white powder it must undergo some sort of processing (likely chemical processing)... maybe it's that residue? It sounds like a big portion though.Ok so that's all my curiousity done for today, I'm off to do Easter with the family now. You have a good one too! :)e
afternoon naps are very good for days like that.
Good day, Erika. The 80% refers to the stevioside content - the substances that provide the sweetness in stevia.The other 20% are other naturally occurring components in stevia that aren't filtered out.To the best of my knowledge, the white powder is the result of a natural water-based extraction and drying process. I think this link may be of interest:http://www.healthyshopping.com/sweetleaf/SteviaFAQ.aspEnjoy your Easter! :-)
I love nappin'. I don't do it often but I love it!Hope your visit with your dad went well! :-)
Post a Comment