Tuesday, April 21, 2009

150 Nights and Days


Dinner - Salmon and Avocado Slices

I'd like to put out a special request for anyone who reads my menu blog. If you pray or believe in the power of positive thought ... please keep October's father and family in your prayers/thoughts today and in the coming days.

October's father is currently in the hospital and is going through a very difficult time. Our prayers and good will can only help, I believe. That is my sincere hope, at least.


9:45 pm

+ a large cup o' ChocoCoffee

+ 1 tbsp. of organic coconut oil

3:30 pm

+ 2 small organic tomatoes, sliced and topped with organic sour cream and raw goat's milk cheese

+ 2 organic Italian sausage

6:45 pm

+ a shot of organic espresso

7:45 pm (pictured above)

+ leftover salmon and a sliced organic avocado


More to come ... I hope!

8 comments:

bayoubabe said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with her. Their is strength in numbers.. Amen.

~Oct said...

Aww, thank you so much Harry. All positive thoughts and prayers are VERY much appreciated. Strength in numbers. :) I like that sentiment, bayoubabe. I'm sure that all good comes back around to the giver in some nice way ... as you send thoughts and prayers for my dad, I'll be wishing good things come your way in return.

Harry/JP said...

Power in numbers indeed. Good call, BayouBabe and Oct. :-)

bayoubabe said...

Amen by brother and sister !

Low Carber said...

Will keep her in or family prayers.

Wishe her the best.

pooti said...

Harry what a great gesture!

October, I've added your father and family to my prayer list! :hugs: and praying for God's strength to cover you.

Harry I feel kinda guilty saying this here...but dang, your dinner with the salmon and avocado looks beautiful and makes me wish I had some here for tonight! :-/

Hope you are doing well, my friend!

Harry/JP said...

I wish you and Denny could have joined us for dinner too, Pooti! :-)

Thanks for dropping by and brightening up the comment section.

Take good care!

bayoubabe said...

*bright Spot* I need my sunglasses :)

Bayoubabe