Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Giorno Quaranta

Align CenterThe beachside cabin where we had our "couples hot-stone massage".

The view from our hotel room, courtesy of Tofino, British Columbia.

The sun poked its head out this morning. That's how I feel about life right now. Some brightness has set in. Pockets of light.

I'll have more to report on later today. It's only about 10:00 am as of now.

In the meantime, I just wanted to wish you all a joyful New Year. I truly hope 2009 will help bring us all closer to our goals. I'll keep trying to better myself and to be a supportive member of our community - just as you have all been to me. :-) Thank you one and all.

Wednesday - December 31, 2008

10:00 am

+ a cup of coffee with a splash of half-and-half

11:00 am

+ two sunny-side up eggs and a few spoonfuls of my wife's scrambled eggs

+ several slices of bacon

+ two chicken sausages

+ 1/2 of an herb-roasted tomato

2:30 pm

+ spicy prawns (shared)

+ hot bowl of seafood in cream-base (shared)

+ a glass of red wine (Shiraz)

5:00 pm

+ half-cup of coffee with a splash of half-and-half and a little Splenda

8:00 pm (pictures to come)

+ oysters on a half-shell with garlic spinach and topped with melted Asiago cheese (shared)

+ halibut and shrimp "salad" (shared)

+ grilled salmon with asparagus (shared)

+ leg of lamb with and Indian sauce (not sweet) and broccoli florets (shared)

+ a glass of red wine (Pinot Noir)

12:00 am

+ a sip of champagne


More to come ... I hope!

No comments: