Friday, December 26, 2008

日35

I had a pedicure today!

I didn't get a chance to post my weight yesterday. So, I'm going to do that below.

note: And so it seems that I've lost almost another pound this passed week. I'm good with that. I hope to be in this for the long-term - learning along the way and making adjustments where needed.

We're heading off for a little R&R for the next week or so. I plan on continuing to post daily (barring any technical complications). But, my next weigh-in will probably be when we get back home. Or maybe they'll have a good scale where we'll be staying? Ah, the thought-processes of a LC blogger ...

note: I was a bit lite in the food department today. We had a lot to do to get ready for the trip. So, food had to take a back seat. I don't eat on the run very well.

_____________________________

This Week's Body Weight: 227.4 lbs.

This Week's Body Fat %: 35.7%

_____________________________

Last Week's Body Weight: 228.2 lbs


Last Week's Body Fat %: 38.2%
_____________________________

Two Week's Ago Body Weight: 230.6 lbs

Two Week's Ago Body Fat %: 36.9%
_____________________________

Three Week's Ago Body Weight: 231.8 lbs.

Three Week's Ago Body Fat %: 37%

_____________________________

Four Week's Ago Body Weight: 235.6 lbs.

Four Week's Ago Body Fat %: 38.9%

__________________________



Friday - December 26, 2008

10:15 am

+ one cup of "choco-coffee" - (2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of instant coffee, 1 packets of stevia + FOS and hot water)

+ one tablespoon of coconut oil (by the spoon, baby!)

12:15 pm

+ a vanilla whey protein shake - (4 oz of heavy cream, 2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, two packets of Also Salt and one packet of stevia + FOS)

4:30 pm

+ a vanilla whey protein shake - (4 oz of half-and-half, 2 scoops of natural vanilla whey protein powder, two packets of Also Salt and one packet of stevia + FOS)

9:15 pm

+ leftover carnitas and beef short rib

+ sauteed spinach

+ a glass of red wine



More to come ... I hope!

5 comments:

Vadim said...

Keep it up, man! one pound steady weight loss while eating wholesome and very delicious meal to satifaction! I ll take it any day!

Harry said...

Thanks, Mr. V!

I'll take it too! :)

Erika said...

Hi Harry,

Slowly gets there in the end. Great work on the loss!!!

NewVision said...

Good work Harry!
Way to go on the pound!!!!

Harry said...

Thanks, NewVision and Erika! :)