Update: This is a photo of an Italian Basil Egg Bake I made this afternoon. I have no problem cooking and serving Mad food while fasting. I figure that's part of the deal. This is my choice. And that choice requires living a normal life minus the frequency in meals - every other day. It's really not that difficult to do, especially when you know you can eat as you please the following day.
I guess I should have entitled this project, "My Low Carb Alternate Day Fasting Experiment". I suppose I could go back and change the two previous titles. Done. If only all of life's necessary changes were that easy. Not done.
- Fast Day #2 - Woke up at 7:00 AM.
- Had a cup of organic black coffee at 7:30 AM.
- 9:00 AM - Blood Pressure: 109/69. Blood Sugar: 79 mg/dL.
- 9:15 AM - Current Weight: 185.6 lbs - 23.5% body fat
- 10:00 AM - Traditional Medicinals' Every Day Detox tea (2 bags)
- 1:00 PM - organic black coffee
- 2:15 PM - Meal Replacement Pudding/Shake - 1 scoop of Natural Chocolate Egg White Protein, 8 oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 3 Tbs of organic peanut butter (unsweetened), 2 scoops of chocolate "greens" formula, 1 scoop organic sprouted flax meal and a dash of NutraSalt
- 4:15 PM - strong cup (3 tea bags) of organic white tea w/ organic mint
- 6:00 PM - organic black coffee
- 10:30 PM - Traditional Medicinals' Every Day Detox tea (2 bags)
Notes: I'm not getting enough sleep. Maybe 6 hours if I'm lucky. I'm feeling pretty tired but it's unlikely to be due to the ADF. We've been working late into the night and waking up rather early. The ADF doesn't seem to negatively impact sleep quality. Can't say that it's helping in that respect either - as of yet.