Saturday, November 22, 2008

And On The First Day, He Created a Menu Blog

Welcome ladies and gents. This is my response to Jimmy Moore's Menu Challenge. For the time being, I'm keeping this clean and simple. Let's see if I can keep up with that much before I try to add too much creativity to this joint.

And so it begins ...

Saturday, November 22nd, 2008

10:30 am

+ 1 cup of choco-coffee *

* a few tablespoons of pure cocoa powder, a heaping teaspoon of instant coffee, a splash of half-and-half and stevia to taste

12:00 pm

+ vanilla whey protein shake - 4 oz of half-and-half, unsweetened vanilla whey protein and stevia to taste

3:00 pm

+ turkey-veggie "tacos" - six thin slices of turkey, a tablespoon of sour cream in the center of each slice, and sauteed broccoli and onions piled on top of the sour cream*

* I refer to these as "tacos" because I fold them over like a taco shell. They obviously taste nothing like a taco however.

6:30 pm

+ 1 cup of choco-coffee

8:30 pm

+ 1 fillet of naturally-seasoned catfish
+ half-a-cup of homemade mashed cauliflower

11:00 pm

+ 6 small slices of salami
+ 2 tbs. of cream cheese
+ half a glass of red wine


I'm not going to get into the calorie counting business quite yet. At the moment, I'm losing weight. How much? I can't say. Why? Because I'm not weighing myself. But, I can see the changes. And, that's good enough for me, for now.

More to come ...

No comments: